TIPS & INFORMATION ABOUT THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION SITE
- You may change your child’s information, team or room selection. However, as we get closer to the start of camp, we will start making final preparations and camp administrators will be the only individuals able to make changes.
- In order to pick a room (overnight camps only) you must first pick a team. Each team is assigned its own block of rooms so they sleep in the same area. Once you select a team the block of rooms will open up. In order to share a room with a friend, you will need to select the same team.
- After filling out the on-line forms, the payment page will become available. At some camps, the payment page is not real time. It can take up to a week for the site to read “Paid”. Please be patient. As long as you received a confirmation email stating your payment you are all set.
HOW TO LOG BACK ONTO THE WEB SITE
- Type in https://www.topstarlacrossecamp.com/ into your web address bar (not on google or yahoo). On the left hand side enter your email and password and click log in.
HOW TO FILL OUT THE TRAVEL INFORMATION FORM
- Log onto the site as described above.
- Click on [Edit/View] next to the travel information form.
- Fill out the travel form completely.
HOW TO PICK A TEAM
- Log onto the web site as described above
- Click on [Edit/View] next to the team selection area.
- Verify that your son is in the right division and his position is correctly identified and hit save. NOTE: If you need to make changes to his division or position just click on the down arrow next to the appropriate category then hit save.
- Pick a team. If you have no preference then click on no preference. NOTE: the number next to the team represents how many spaces for your position are still available.
- NOTE: All the teams are the same. You must pick a team if you want to pick a roommate. If you have no preference of a team we ask that you choose no preference for team as this will allow friends to better match up with each other.
HOW TO PICK A ROOMMATE
- Log onto the site as described above.
- Pick a team as described above. NOTE: you must first select a team before you can select a room. Each team is assigned it’s own area in the dorm so everybody on that team will be in rooms next to each other.
- Click on [Edit/View] next to the room selection area.
- Pick the type of room you want (no preference, 2-person room, three person room or 4-person room) OR, if you see your friend’s name listed click in the bubble next to his name.
- Click on save. Once you select a room (and there is space available in your room) other campers will be able to pick you as a roommate.
NOTE: If you don’t have an interest in rooming with anyone in particular we ask that you choose no preference for your room and team as this will allow friends to better match up with each other.
If you change your team you will have to update your room request.
If you have two siblings who are in different divisions and they want to room together please email the camp. Please identify your camp and all the campers involved in the email. If the campers have different parents then we will need an email from all the parents involved stating their approval.
Q: How do I pick a team that is the right age group for my son?
A: The system will use two criteria to limit your choices to the teams relevant to your child. Before you pick his or her team, the system will use his age to put him into a division. These Divisions are based on age. Once your child is put into a division the system will use his or her requested position to limit him to the teams in his division that need his position.
Q: What if my child is really good or really new to the sport and wants to play in a different division than the other campers his age?
A: Not a problem, using this new system you will be able to select a different division allowing your child to play where he will be most challenged. However, we strongly encourage campers to play in the division of their peers.
Q: If your system uses his selected position to limit him to the teams that only need his position, what happens if I listed several positions?
A: The system will ask you for a preferred position
Q: Can I switch my child's position?
A: Yes, if there is space available for that position. Simply change your child’s primary position on his enrollment page.
Q: How do I make sure my child is in a room of their peers?
A: After he/she has selected a team he will be able to select his actual room. Each team has a block of rooms assigned to it. Once he/she selects their room, your child’s first name, last initial and age will pop into the room. If a room is filled they will not be able to select it.
Q: Do I have to select a team and/or a room?
A: No, in fact if you have no preference we ask that you select the option for no preference so that the individuals who do have a preference can get their roommates. If you have no option you will be put on a team from your division that needs your position.
Q: When is the last time I will be able to make a change in my enrollment?
A: We will lock the system for changes a few weeks prior to the start of camp so we can start sending all the information that we have to be processed and printed.
Q: Will I still be able to log on and see my child’s information after the system has been locked?
A: Yes, you will have access to your child’s info at all times.
Q: How can I make an important or critical change to my son's flight or medical information if the system has been locked?
A: You will need to call/email the office and we will enter the new information for you.